4 VoIP–Voice over IP– means you are able to place phone calls over the Internet to any phone in the world. The phone you are calling does not need to have VoIP. Generally the cost of using VoIP is less than your local telephone company, and you can keep your existing phone number or pick a new one with an area code anywhere in your country. Finally, you need to setup your VoIP connection with the following details.
- Display Name - Name
- User Name - 1900*** ( Provided by Clear Networks )
- Authentication ID - 1900*** ( Provided by Clear Networks )
- Authentication Password - Password ( Provided by Clear Networks )
- Domain - sip.cleartalk.com.au
- Proxy Server - sip.cleartalk.com.au