- If you look at the bottom right corner of the screen(desktop view) there should be a notification there either says "Identifying connection" or "Unidentified connection", please right click on it and go to Network & Sharing Center. Or if you're not able to find this notification, go to Control Panel>Network & Internet>Network & Sharing Center
- Click on Setup a new connection or Network
- Select Connect to the Internet then click Next
- Choose create a new connection & select Broadband PPPoE that requires a username & password
- Key in your Clear Networks username and password
- Remember username & password must be ticked
- Type the connection name: Clear Networks
If you want more detailed instructions, you may download the attached document.